Senior Customer Service Manager
Los Angeles based Berlinger is the female-founded jewelry company behind the Diamond Mosaic Collection. Recognized for its unique art deco inspired rings, Berlinger designs modern heirlooms for both men and women.
We've had a killer year and are excited to grow our team to bring more structure and personalization to our CS processes. You'll have the opportunity to build out this function from the ground up, working directly with the founder.
What you'll do at Berlinger:
- Research & implement a CRM system for inbound leads integrated with shopify
- Manage & execute on new strategy & system for inbound repairs & customer service requests including returns & exchanges.
- Oversee order fulfillment & customer follow up
- Assist Founder/CEO with business operations including ordering shipping & packaging supplies, & managing Fedex/Parcelpro account
- Assist in sales strategy & direction for e-commerce & retail location
- Assist in general office management as the business expands
What you’re like:
Create order out of ambiguity - You love creating order, building organizational structure, and ideating from scratch. You can figure out a plan of action & create without explicit direction.
Growth Oriented - You relish the opportunity to be learn & grow. You're excited about being on the ground floor of a high growth company, and learn how to make it grow.
Execution Focused - You love to get things done and solve problems, big and small.
Startup Driven - You’re passionate about building a company from the ground up, you are self motivated, and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- 4+ years experience in ops management or customer service management
- Experience with CRM management system
- Strong analytical & organizational skills as evidenced by previous job experience.
- Interest in ecommerce
- Experience in a retail or DTC sales environment is a must.
- Must be located, or able to relocate to, Los Angeles
- You’ll have a huge impact on an early-stage company
- Huge opportunity for grow with a quickly scaling company
- Flexible work schedule, with the ability to work on your own time and remotely 1-2 days a week.
- This is a senior position and compensation is relative to work experience.
Contact Michelle at michelle@Berlingerjewelry.com with resume and cover letter to apply.